IoT at the AAU Connectivity Section The Connectivity Section at AAU works on wireless technologies, architectures and protocols for IoT communication. The section has also an experience with wired IoT communication in the context of smart grids. The group works with:
• Cellular IoT technologies, such as NB-IoT and the IoT modes of 5G wireless systems;
• Mission-critical and ultra-reliable ioT communication;
• Low-Power Wide Area IoT, such as LoRa and SigFox;
• Blockchain and distributed ledgers for IoT systems;
• Data mining, analytics and advanced statistical analysis of wireless IoT systems;
• Satellite-based IoT communication.