Do you use IoT for building or property management? Then this user group is for you.
The We Build Denmark cluster is partnered with this user group and accordingly, its members participate for free.
This application domain focuses on using IoT for building and property management – also called proptech (property technology). It includes IoT systems for monitoring and managing buildings, particularly being able to optimise operations and facilitate administration. Here, a specific focus will also be on how to bridge the gap between CTS systems and traditional building management and IoT technologies.
This could particularly be in relation to energy and resource consumption such as electricity, water, heating and gas, measurement and documentation of indoor climate (air, sound and lighting conditions), reduction of damage and damage costs related to mould, pipe leaks, groundwater rising, etc., and administration of for instance room bookings, usage percentages, user behaviour, cleaning routines and a general link to facility management.
In addition to the topics discussed in the user groups in general, this user group will focus on the following themes:
- Resident and user involvement
- Energy targets and EnPi (Energy performance Indicators) for buildings
- SRI (Smart Readiness Indicators)
- Sharing of data from the building to and from the city
- Technology entrepreneurs
- Heads of operations in private and public buildings
- Housing administrators
- Building automation
- Facility management businesses
- Service businesses
This is for you who need
IoT as part of the business strategy
IoT and business models
Business cases and technical cases
Development and operation of IoT solutions
Data use and application
Ecosystem and market solutions
Nordic IoT Centre’s price for participation enables everyone to join in.
Price for participation in an NIoTC user group per year.
0-100 employees (small business)
DKK 5.000 per participant per user group
DKK 12.500 for participation in 3-5 user groups with one participant in each group
+100 employees (larger business)
DKK 12.000 per participant per user group
DKK 30.000 for participation in 3-5 user groups with one participant in each group
So, a business with for example 260 employees can participate in five user groups for DKK 30,000, while a smaller business can do the same for DKK 12,500.
Member discount for cluster members
If your organisation is already a member of the We build Denmark cluster, you participate for free in the groups sponsored by the cluster. If you wish to participate in more user groups, then the price for the first membership will be given at a discount in relation to the amounts if you are not a member of one of these clusters.
With a paid membership you get the following:
- Free participation in all scheduled user group meetings
- Professional facilitator who ensures high quality in all meetings
- Facilities, materials and catering at all physical meetings
- Access to NIoTC's digital platform with the possibility of holding user group meetings, vendor meetings, bilateral meetings, etc.and access to the group's materials on the digital platform
- Access to the knowledge library on the digital platform – both locally in the user group and collectively across the user groups
- Access to the ecosystem and all the vendors facilitated by NIoTC